Yesterday was Canada’s 148th birthday!
One of my favourite parts about Canada day is the excuse for celebrating this beautiful country and all it stands for with our friends and family! With a day off, my family wears Canadian proud t-shirts and hosts an outdoor barbecue party for our friends and families. Barbecues are so much fun! The kids play on our swing set or fun outdoor games like ladder ball, t-ball or croquet, while the adults prepare a feast to feed an army! Since Canada day was in the middle of the week this year, we had a simplistic meal consisting of chips, Cesar salad, German potato salad and hamburgers. For dessert, I did manage to squeeze some late night baking in, to create this delicious patriotic cake thanks to Glutino’s Decadent Chocolate Cake mix!
Decadent Chocolate Cake Mix
If your constitutional right to outrageously good chocolate cake is under serious threat simply because your constitution doesn’t put up with gluten, don’t worry. We’ve got you covered, cupcake.
It’s not a surprise that I am a huge fan of Glutino products. I love how quick and easy they are to prepare and how even the inexperience baker can create a delicious treat. I am an absent minded baker. I get in the mood to bake and start throwing things together before I know if I have all the ingredients. Sometimes I race to the internet to find a substitution and other times I throw things together and hope for the best. Sometimes, I’m pleasantly surprised! Afterwards, I could unwind and play my favorite sports betting games via https://www.ufabet168.info/.
O’Canada Decadent Chocolate Cake
- 1 box Gluten-Free Pantry Decadent Chocolate Cake
- 5 tbsp of butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (in my case it was a good dash of vanilla!)
- 2 containers of strawberry yogurt
- 1 can of cream cheese icing
- 15 strawberries with the green tops removed
- 1. Preheat oven to 350
- 2.Mix Glutino cake mix with softened butter until well combined.
- 3. In a separate bowl, beat eggs and vanilla then add to cake mixture.
- 4. Stir in yogurt and pour into a greased pan.
- 5. Bake for 35 minutes or until cake is set.
- 6. Let cool.
- 7. Ice cake and cut strawberries in half to create a maple leaf
- 8. ENJOY
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes
This cake can easily be modified with a combination of blueberries and stawberries to create a patriotic cake to celebrate our neighbour to the South’s patriotic holiday too!