Each year my sister and I trade off hosting and cooking Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner. My sister recently moved into a new house and since we have had the opportunity to see it yet, we decided that she would host Thanksgiving this year. Since its a new house and a new beginning the kids and I decided to create a personalized centerpiece to celebrate their first Thanksgiving in their new house.
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- a plate
- some feathers
- some fake leaves
- 2 pine cones
- 4 googlie eyes
- 2 foam pumpkins
- 4 orange pipe cleaners
- Letter stickers
- Add the personalized name to the plate with letter stickers
- Attach leafs on the bottom of the plate with hot glue
- Attach googlie eyes to the flat side of the pine cone and feathers to the other end with hot glue.
- Cut the pipe cleaner and fold in half to created a beak. Attach with hot glue.
- Cut two more sections of pipe cleaner and fold to create feet. Glue to the bottom of the pine cone.
- Attach ‘pine cone’ turkeys to the plate and add additional fall themed decorations to complete the look!
- Place on the center of table to add an extra special flare for your Thanksgiving!