OK ladies! Just because summer is coming to an end it isn’t time to put away those razors yet! I know it can be easy to avoid the daily shave in the shower, I mean why shave when we are wearing pants and our woolly knickers? Remember we are heading into a busy, yet amazing season and fall is the perfect time to show of your sleek, sexy legs! From amazing skirts with tall boot to the cute little dress we wear for the holiday season, we have to prepared!
Do you know the best way to shave?
My first shaving experience wasn’t a good one. I was 13 years old and didn’t want my parents to know I had started shaving. I bought a razor and some shaving gel from the pharmacy and shaved my legs on my bedroom floor. Trying to be frugal and not make a mess, I applied the tiniest amount of shaving gel. Let’s just say I had severe razor burn on both my legs and had to wear pants for two weeks!! After that I got smart and tried doing it in the shower!
Tips for the Perfect LEG Shave!
- Moisten, moisten, moisten! My story above proves it! You should wet your skin with water for about three minutes and then apply a thick shaving gel. If you are in a rush, you can purchase my new favourite Schick® Intuition® razor system (valued at $11.99) to save time! This amazing shaver is easy to use. It contains a Skin Conditioning Solid that surrounds the blade providing instant lathering properties so you can shave and moisturizes in one easy step!
- Once you have prepared the skin it is important to shave the correct way. The best way to shave is in the direction of hair growth
- To avoid nicks and scrapes, make sure your skin is taunt. This means if you are doing around the knee area where skin can bunch, bend your leg to stretch out the skin.
- The blade is designed to do the work for you, so let it! Use long, even strokes without applying excessive pressure.
- Especially true for this time of year stay warm! When you begin to shiver in the shower you grow goose bumps. This irregularity prevent the blade from sliding across your skin nicely, resulting in unwanted cuts.
- The tip I always have trouble with, shave carefully when you approach bony areas like ankles, shins and knees. Again these irregularities will lead to cuts.
I use to be a cheap razor and shower gel girl. I didn’t want (or have) a lot of time to spend in the shower. With three kids, I was lucky to get two minutes by myself! If you look at my legs, you can see this isn’t the best way. Rushing and using cheap products lead to nicks, ingrown hairs and scars that aren’t very flattering. Recently, I tried Schick® Intuition® razor system and I was amazed. The razor was light and easy to maneuver. It slid gracefully over my legs and easily tackled tricky areas like my knee and ankle. This razor did a great job, missed less spots, caused few cuts and saved me precious time in the shower. My legs have never been so smooth and silky!
Don’t Believe me? Try it yourself!!
I am looking for 25 Canadian reviewers to participate in a honest Schick.ca review of the Schick® Intuition® razor system. If selected, you will receive a free Schick® Intuition® razor system mailed to your house and after you try it you must fill in an honest Schick.ca review of your opinions of the product. Those who provide me with their Schick.ca link will be entered into a draw for a $100 Amazon Gift Card. You must be Canadian and are not apart of another bloggers Schick® Intuition® razor system review panel.
To Enter please fill out this form and share with your friends! Submissions accepted between September 19 – 26, 2016! For all Rules and Registrations Visit: http://bit.ly/2cVv7bA
How to Write a Review on Schick.ca
- Visit the Schick® Intuition® razor product page on Shick.ca by clicking here.
- Scroll down to “Write a Review”.
- Select a star rating and share your thoughts on the Schick® Intuition® razor including the following message near the beginning of the post: I got this product free in exchange for my honest feedback on the product. ”
- Click “submit”.
“*Disclaimer: This program is only open to age of majority residents of Canada (excluding Quebec). To participate, you must be Canadian. All participants will receive a Schick® Intuition® razor as featured in this post.”