Halloween is here! So are parties, celebrations and spooky events! My kids are famous for coming to me at the last minute and telling me that they need to bring a treat in for a class party. With little time and limited resources, I have to be creative coming up with idea that is quick, tasty and fun! This year, I decide to experiment with my Christmas bark recipe. Leaving the peppermint and candy canes a side, I came up with a great
Candy Corn Bark
- 1 bag of white chocolate melts
- 1 cup of candy corn
- 1 pkg of gluten free crackers (I used Glutino table crackers)
- 1 cup of gluten free pretzels (I used Glutino Pretzels)
- Using either a double broiler or the microwave, melt the chocolate melts.
- Lay tinfoil on the bottom of a 9 x 9 pan.
- Along the bottom, place a single layer of gluten free crackers.
- Slowly pour the melted chocolate on top of the cracker base.
- Sprinkle crushed pretzels and candy corn on top of the chocolate
- Place in the fridge for an hour to allow the chocolate to solidify
- Break into pieces and serve!