When I was first pregnant, I was terrified I would have a girl. I was scared she would take me on the same emotional roller coaster ride that I took my mother on. Our first baby was a boy. When we were pregnant with our second child, the fears of having a daughter crept into the back of mind. Less harsh then the first time around, but still prevalent. My second was a boy. Then the boys began to grow. They talked about having boys nights with Daddy. I started to feel left out. When my DH and I tried for our third child, my fears of a daughter changed into a desire. I wanted a little girl, who I could dress in dresses, take to tea parties, and have special girly days! Number three was a beautiful baby GIRL!
Last year, my sister, DD2 and I had the ultimate girls day out at the Tea Soiree! It was a day of pampering, tea and shopping! I am happy to announce that The Original Baby Soiree is back and this year its Carnival themed!
The Original Baby Soiree ticket includes the following:
* Signature Cocktail: White Grape Margarita by The Warehouse Event Venue
* Cocolily Magazine Tote Bag
* Aerial Cirque Performances by A2D2~ Aerial Dance Cirque Company
* Live Performances by Cadence
* Appetizers by 10tation Event Catering
* Ice Cream by Ice Volcano Ice Cream
* Cupcakes by Nancy’s Sweet Creations
* Mini Donuts by Bash Events
* Photo Booth by PictureX Digital Photo Booth
* Tasting Bar by Iceberg Vodka
* All-natural snow cones by Sweet Ice Snow Cones
And so much more!
Purchase tickets before April 21st and save 45% off when entering promo code ONEHEART. Offer expires April 21st and tickets are limited!
Purchase tickets here: http://tinyurl.com/qb8addb
One lucky 1Heart1Family reader is going to have the opportunity to share this amazing experience with someone special in their life!
2 ADULT CARNIVAL PASSES FOR THE EVENT
Ends April 23, 2014