Easter is one of my favourite times of year. Not only does the harshness of winter give way to new life and beautiful flowers, but it is expected to indulge in candy and chocolates! I am by far a candy-oholic. I can pass on chips, cakes and cookies, but put a piece of candy or chocolate (especially white chocolate! YUM!) in front of me, I’m a goner!
For this weeks recipe, I decided to combine my two sweet loves into one delicious Easter Treat!
Easter Treat: Chocolate Covered Gummies!
- 1 bag of gummy candies
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Melt chocolate chips. You can do it one of two way: Microwave or double broiler. With each method, melt the chips slowly and stir often.
- When chips are melted, add butter and mix until well combined.
- Dip gummies in chocolate and lay on a tray lined with wax paper.
- While they are still wet, add sprinkles.
- Place in the fridge for 10 minutes or until hardened.
- Share with a friend and enjoy!