This craft was inspired by a Valentine’s Card that Aunty K sent to the kids this Valentine’s day! I request instructions because it was too cute not to share with my readers!! This is a great craft to send to a loved one that lives far away!
Valentine’s Hug Craft
You will need:
1. Spread shaving cream out on a flat surface (i.e. cookie sheet)
2. Drop random colours of food colouring on shaving cream
3. Using a knife swirl around the droplets to create a marbling effect.
4. Place white card stock on top.
5. Let dry.
6. Trace your hands on the coloured card stock and cut them out.
7. Measure a piece of Garland from finger tip to finger tip of out stretched arms.
8. Create love notes or names (if giving it to a family) on little hearts cut out of card stock. Punch a hole in it and string it on the garland.
9. Attach hands.
10. Write a meaningful saying on it: i.e. “Wrap these arms around you, whenever I’m away. So you have have a hug from me, anytime of the day!”
11. Mail it to a loved one!