CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS MINION STYLE WITH THE #1 COMEDY OF THE YEAR!
DESPICABLE ME 2
BE THE FIRST TO OWN IT ON DIGITAL HD NOVEMBER 26, 2013
BRING HOME THE BLU-RAY™ COMBO PACK DECEMBER 10, 2013
INCLUDING BLU-RAY™, DVD & DIGITAL HD WITH ULTRAVIOLET™
**GET THREE ALL-NEW MINION MINI MOVIES NOT SEEN IN THEATERS WHEN YOU BUY THE BLU-RAY**
Gru, his adorable girls, and the mischievous Minions are back with a cast of unforgettable new characters in the blockbuster sequel to the worldwide phenomenon. Just as Gru has given up being super-bad to be a super-dad, the Anti-Villain League recruits him to track down a new criminal mastermind and save the world. Partnered with secret agent Lucy Wilde, Gru, along with the wildly unpredictable Minions, must figure out how to keep his cover while also keeping up with his duties as a father. Assemble the Minions for laugh-out-loud comedy in “one of the funniest, most enjoyable movies ever!” (MovieGuide®)
Bonus Features Exclusive to Blu-ray™ Combo Pack & Blu-ray 3D™ Combo Pack
Three All-New Mini-Movies Starring the Minions—Introduced by Gru
Panic in the Mailroom
- The Making of the Mini-Movies—A fun-filled take on the making of the mini-movies through the eyes of the artists who made them.
- Deleted Scenes
- The Minions—A visit to Illumination Entertainment in Paris and Los Angeles to hear what it’s really like to work with the Minions.
- Evil Minions—Bigger, badder and more purple than ever, the newest and fiercest addition to the Minion species can chew through metal and swallow a car. Find out more about the process that led to their creation and design.
- A Gru-Some Transformation—A sit-down with Steve Carell as he discusses the transformation of Gru from the ultimate super-villain to super-dad and international spy.
- El Hombre Malo: The Villainy Of El Macho—Every great story needs a good villain, and Despicable Me 2 brings on the diabolico in the form of El Macho! Learn about the creation of this character and the actor who brought him to life—Benjamin Bratt.
Bonus Features on Blu-ray™ & DVD
- Gru’s Girls—Miranda Cosgrove, Elsie Kate Fisher and Dana Gaier weigh in on working with Steve Carell and playing the daughters of a world-famous super-villain!
- Gadgets Galore—Lipstick tasers, magnet ships, foam dart dispensers and jelly guns—these are the nifty gadgets of Despicable Me 2. Illumination Entertainment pulls back the curtain on what it takes to build a world that would leave even James Bond envious.
- Feature Commentary With Directors Chris Renaud & Pierre Coffin
When I heard the Despicable Me 2 was the highest grossing movie at the box office since Jurassic Park, I was floored. Despicable ME, the first movie, was a cute movie about a bad guy with a mushy heart. It was entertaining, funny and who could forget those adorable minions. It was a good movie, but I wouldn’t have said it was the best cartoon I have ever seen. That being said, when Despicable ME 2 came out, I expected a lot less. More time then not, a sequel is only half as good as the original. DS7 attended a birthday party at our local cinema and saw this movie first. He came home ranting and raving and reenacting the entire movie. Being only 7, I assumed it was the excitment from the party, rather than the movie that led to the positive opinion. When we got a copy of Despicable ME 2 to review ourselves, I was amazed! It’s funny, its entertaining and its a love story! I love the James Bond type adventure that Gru and Agent Lucy Wilde engage on! Add the interaction between purple and yellow minions and you have story the entire family will enjoy!
We give this movie 5 out of 5 hearts!
Minion Munch Party Mix!
2 cups Honey Nut Chex® cereal
2 cups Chocolate Chex® cereal
2 cups Banana Nut Cheeerios® cereal
1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
¼ cup butter or margarine
¼ cup packed brown sugar
¼ cup peanut butter
1 cup freeze-dried banana chips
½ cup candy-coated chocolate candies
* If you can’t find freeze-dried banana chips, just use regular dried banana chips.
* Either creamy or crunchy peanut butter works well with this recipe.
1. In large microwaveable bowl, measure cereals and peanuts.
2. In 2-cup microwavable measuring cup, microwave butter until melted, about 30 seconds. Stir in brown
sugar and peanut butter; microwave 30 seconds longer or until mixture is boiling. Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated
3. Microwave uncovered on High about 3 minutes, stirring every minute, until mixture is glazed. Cool 5 minutes. Stir in dried bananas and candies.
4. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container
Sound like a great movie? One 1heart1family reader can #win a copy of Despicable ME 2 to add to their collection!
Open to CAN/US
Ends Dec 26, 2013
a Rafflecopter giveaway