After months of preparing, weeks pre conference conversations and days of worrying, my #BlissDomCa experience is here! I went through so many emotions on the way here. I was worried about my kids (two of them came down with the sniffles the day of my departure!), excited about all the amazing bloggers and brands I was about to connection with, afraid I would ingest gluten (a Celiac nightmare), determined to learn something new and leave inspired and hopeful to get my name out there. The moment I walked into the Meadowvale Delta, the fears immediately washed away.
Here are the top ten things I have learned from #BlissDomCa so far:
1. Having a food allergy at a conference bonds and connects you to other people rather than singling you out.
2. You form social media relationships for a reason. You are connected. When you meet you will be instant friends.
3. Inspiration can come from difficult circumstances and bloom into greatness.
4. #BlissDomCA is about making people connections rather than business connections.
5. Dressing up in designer gowns and having your hair and make up down can make you feel like a new women.
6. The Pros are full of amazing and inspiring information and they are willing to share it!
7. Nobody parties harder when Tenille and Jully Black sing, then a bunch of bloggers!
8. Good photos (i.e. Pictures of you and Matt Dusk!) and a great 1st paragraph can sell your post.
9. Compassion is what we all need to remember. Behind every twitter and Facebook handle there is a real person with real feelings (or your son’s friends MOM!).
10. No matter if you are a new blogger or a vet, there is ALWAYS something you can learn from a conference whether it be how to improve your blog or yourself.
My experience at #BlissDomCA is only half over and I’m already rehanged and inspired to take my blog to a new level. I can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings!
This Post is Sponsored by Cooking with Cutco
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by the above mention company, however all opinions expressed are my own.