Gluten Free Cloud Bread
1. Preheat oven to 300 F
2. Separate eggs. Put whites in one bowl and yolks in another. Its VERY IMPORTANT to make sure you don’t get any yolks in the whites bowl!
3. In the yolk bowl, add cream cheese and sweetener. Mix until creamy.
4. In the egg whites bowl, add cream of tartar. Whip on high speed until soft peaks appear.
5. Gently fold in yolk mixture. Be careful not to loose the peaks.
6. Using a large spoon, scoop mixture on Pam sprayed cooking sheet. They should be egg mcmuffin size.
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes. Watch them because times vary slightly based on size, depth, oven, etc.
8. When they are golden brown, remove from oven and rest on a cooling rack.
9. Let completely cool.
10. Add your favourite toppings and enjoy!
NOTE: If you eat them as soon as they cool they taste like meringue. If you put them in a sealed Tupperware container overnight, they become sticky in texture but more bread like.