- a) Black bear
- b) Kangaroo
- c) Wombat
2. A Koala’s diet is mostly made up of eucalyptus leave, which aren’t very nutritious! How many hours a day does a Koala sleep?
- a) 20 hours a day
- b) 8-10 hours a day
- c) 4 hours a day
3. From pregnancy, it only takes 30-35 days for a koala to give birth! When the baby is born he is a miniscule 0.5 g and it take a year to fully develop! What are young koala’s known as?
- a) Pup
- b) Joey
- c) Cub
4. What unique trait does Koala’s belly fur have?
- a) Glow in the dark
- b) Reflect solar radiation
- c) Absorb water for future use
5. Female Koala’s usually live longer then males because males live a much more hazardous lifestyle! How long does the average Koala live in the wild?
- a) 13-18 years
- b) 8-10 years
- c) 4-8 years
6. Koala’s skulls contain a lot of fluid to act as a shock absorber, cushioning the poor koala if they fall from the tree. What percentage of the skull is occupied by the Koala’s brain?
- a) 50%
- b) 25%
- c) 60%
- a) 15 minutes
- b) None
- c) 1 hour
- A a eucalyptus diet provides them with only low nutrition therefore energy.
- FALSE: As cute as Koalas are, as with most wild animals, they cannot legally be kept as a pet in Australia or anywhere else.
- TRUE! ENTER the Rafflecopter below to WIN!!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.