I love dried fruit! Unfortunately, since becoming gluten free, I have a hard time finding them! You can buy them at the Bulk Barn, but I have to be aware of cross contamination and the ones that come prepackaged usually contain some ingredient I can’t have! I was so excited to try this recipe!
4-5 Bananas (remember you are dehydrating them so they will shrink!)
1 cup of lemon juice
1. Peel and chop bananas into thin chips.
2. Dump the chopped banana pieces into the lemon juice. Make sure you coat them completely!
3. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, then line the bananas up.
4. Place in the oven at 200 F for 2 hours.
5. Flip the chips over and continue cooking for 1.5-2 hours. If you like your banana chips chew cook for less time!
They took along time to cook, but the banana aroma in my house was mouthwatering! I was really happy with the final product!