- 1½ cups all-purpose gluten-free flour (I used RED MILL)
- ¾ tsp xanthan gum (only use if your Gluten Free mixture does NOT contain it)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup reduced egg nog
- 1 extra-large egg (beat)
- Sugar in the Raw, for coating
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
Place in the center of the preheated oven and bake for 10 mins. (the cookies edges will begin to brown).