This morning when I stepped outside the air was a bit cooler and the lighting was a bit darker. Although summer is not officially over until 21st of September, you could really feel the element of change in the air. With it with only a few more weeks until school starts, there is the need to get outside and enjoy nature one last time before we are forced back to our job, school and other activities that keep us indoors.
This summer has kind of been a bust for my kids. They have had the opportunity to participate in a few camps, but when you have two working parents, a big adventure is not in cards. Before summer ends, DH wanted one last hurrah for the kids with a camping trip! With the need for childcare coverage during summer, vacation time for Mom and Dad ends up on different weeks. That didn’t stop my DH from getting one last adventure in! Last week, Dad was off and booked camping at a local provincial Park. Dad was able to get outside enjoy nature with the kids and Mom was able to visit after she was done work. The kids were a little sad that Mom was going to miss out sleeping in a tent, late night runs to the outhouse and early morning trips to the beach. Our solution was the VTech’s Kidizoom line. With the new Kidizoom Actiom Cam 180 for the older boy and the Kidizoom Smartwatch DX2 for the two little ones, they were able to record and capture all their summer fun to re-play for Mom when she showed it! Play games, take pictures, and get active! It was the perfect device for this camping trip!
- Two cameras with photo effects (front facing and rear facing.
- Video taping capabilities
- 55 digital and analog customizable watch faces
- Easy to use touch screen
- Offers motion sensor for active play challenges, a pedometer and fun sound effects
- Splash proof for everyday play (Splash and sweat proof. Do not submerge and not suitable for showering or bathing).
- Holds 1600 photos or 11 one-minute videos at 320×240 resolution
- Camera records 240 minutes of 640 x 480 video or 278,400 photos with a 32GB microSD card (sold separately)
- 180 degree swivel camera
- Use included accessories to mount the camera to your bike, skateboard and more
- Includes water-resistant case for use up to six feet underwater
- Includes two regular games and one augmented reality game
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion Polymer battery
Age: 4 -12 years old