With the warm weather coming, I’m just itching to start cleaning my house. The winter hibernation is over and its time to tackle those chores that I have been putting off the past few months. When I tackle a big spring cleaning in my house, my favourite tool of choice is my vacuum. It can dust, reach beyond the length of arm and suck up the tiny particles I can barely see. Sadly, not all vacuums are created equal. Some vacuums are great on one type of flooring but aren’t so great on another. Some work well on floors but can’t tackle the smaller jobs like vacuuming between spindles and reaching high places. Some are too heavy. Some don’t hold a charge long enough. Basically finding the perfect spring cleaning vacuum is hard…until now! Let me introduce you to the the Shark Rocket Complete with Duo Clean!
The Shark® Rocket® Complete with DuoClean™ Technology has two brushrolls working in unison to remove large, small and stuck-on particles from carpets and floors – that’s Triple Particle Cleaning™. It easily converts to a hand vac for versatile floor-to-ceiling cleaning.
The Shark Rocket Complete with Duo Clean impressed me right out of the box. At first I was taken back by its weight (approx. 10lbs), but after using the product, the weight reassured me how sturdy and powerful the machine was. I loved how quick and easy it was to convert the vacuum from a stand up to hand held vacuum. The bagless feature makes clean up a breeze! You can release the canister and empty it with one hand whenever you need to!
I was pleasantly surprised by the power of this vacuum. Enhanced with a guide light and swivel steering head, this vacuum really took off once powered on. With a flip of the switch, you can travel from carpet to tile without changing the head.
The floor attachment is designed with a dual-brushroll technology which helps to gather both small and large particles. My absolutely favourite part is the brush tool that is stored in the head of the vacuum. Although we don’t have shedding pets, my daughter and I loose a ton of hair. The vacuum powerfully sucks it up, but it tends to get tangled in the brushes. With other vacuums, I have spent hours with scissors and tweezers trying to remove it. The Shark Rocket Complete with Duo Clean makes it easy and I can clean my brushes without leaving its side.
Sounds like an amazing vacuum right? It has great suction, it converts from handheld to stick and travels anywhere you need it! The reason I am voting this vacuum the best vacuum for spring cleaning is its versatility!! The Shark Rocket Complete with Duo Clean come with 6 accessory to help you tackle these 7 Spring cleaning tasks.
- Vacuuming – Each spring I give my house a good vacuum. I concentrate on corners, area rugs, and hidden places under and behind dressers, beds and doors. The motorized floor nozzle performs tight corners, swivels around legs and allows you get easily in to the corners.
- Ceiling fans– The long arm and dusting attachment allows you to tackle things like fans and cobwebs that form on the ceiling or in the corners.
- Vents – They provide heat in the winter and cool air in the summer, but being placed on the ground they are bound to collect bits and pieces from the atmosphere. Using the brush tool, you can easily get in between the bars and deep into the grates.
- Dusting – Allergy season is upon us, so why not get rid of that extra dust lying around the house. Every spring I completely clear of shelves and high places (i.e. top of fridge, microwave, shelving units) and give them a thorough dusting and wash down.
- Couches – You snuggle on them, eat snacks on them and take lazy winter naps on them. Over the winter months, build up of lego toys, crumbs and missing socks are bound to find their way in to the corners of the couch. Using the True pet brush or upholstery brush, you can bring back you couches livelihood with a quick vacuum.
- Under stove/Fridge – Its truly a terrifying task, but somebody had got to do it! No longer, can you put it off with the excuse of the stove being too heavy or the fridge being too hard to move. The Under Appliance wand makes the job quick and easy! Say good bye to dust bunnies, crumbs and broken pasta!
- Drapes – They frame your windows, but they also collect dust. The upholstery brush is perfect for quickly dusting and freshening up your curtains. The best part is you don’t even need to remove them from the rod!
Which Spring Cleaning task are you excited to tackle with this vacuum?