Spring is finally here!! Unfortunately, like the song goes “April showers bring May flowers”, it was raining all day on Saturday. My kids were bored and looking for something fun today, so I began rummaging through our craft drawer. I found some fake flowers, an Easter bunny and a few plastic egg. This is what we came up with!
DIY Newspaper Easter Wreath
two bunches of fake flowers
Glue gun and Glue sticks
1. Roll two pieces of newspaper into long skinny logs and take them together to form a circle.
2. Starting at one tape mark, roll newspaper around the circle to make it thicker. Continue, piece by piece around the circle until you return to the starting point.
3. Repeat step 2, twice more.
4. Take apart fake flowers and glue the heads atop of the wreath.
5. Add eggs and bunny decoration to complete the wreath.